Posts by hellknight41
7 posts total, newest first.
Want to play modded lobbies but have no friends? JOIN US :Din Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Hello there people of MPGH!
Im Fallout/Hellknight41 and I host modded lobbies on pc almost all day. I use "Sharks Zombieland", "Dodgeball By Matrix Mods", "PropHunt" and much much more.
Feel free to add me on steaMod Menus dont work...in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - I see you're using a zombies menu. With that being said, you MUST play in private match or you will always get this error. Treyarch has unfortunately patched menus in multiplayer.ahk scripts.in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Vac wont detect ahk. Tac wont either.Nsane PolyHack v1.0 (ESP, Triggerbot, Bhop, RCS and More!)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Haha thanks man what dumper do you use?I m searching the cheat-friend to dayz standalonein DayZ Discussion - Sorry, Im a bit confused on what you're asking for...
if you're asking for a someone with hacks to play with you I'd happily join you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.