Posts by asscold1
14 posts total, newest first.
Vibrance TRICK (Easy to spot ennemies) + VIDEOin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - hurry make a video about what does it do, don't worry about editing, we don't care, we only care about what it does.What language should I use for Trading System?in Coders Lounge - I want to learn how to build a calculator that can read the stock market. Which program language should I should learn? Will C++ work?
Feature include:
- Set Below Price
- Set Above Price
- Auto Sell
- Auto Buy
Logitech LUA script, no recoil with RAPID FIRE (HELP)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Because this two line you added are telling LMB to toggle/spam.
PressMouseButton(1),ReleaseMouseButton(1)
Try use this one, same as the old one. Press MB 5 to activate and deactivate.
function OnEvent(event, arg)
Partially we remove trunks of trees, considerably we raise FPSin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Don't use this, after the new update this will get you banned 200% sure.Recoil Macro for Logitech Gaming Mousein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=LordAzuRa;12874717]My mouse does nothing with the script? I am using a G502 Proteus Spectrum.
Somehow when I attempt to toggle it with Mouse 4 or any other ARG it does nothing. Mouse doesn't move.
Anyone know abo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.