Posts by MATTHEW4422
17 posts total, newest first.
Updated Unlimited Respawn (Self-Bypassing) (Hotkey Added)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What does this do? Like make you not respawn or something?Bypass that works + Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It still says error code 202 O.o thanks for the post though.Speed Hack [Still Working]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - THIS DONT WORK CUZ BYPASSES ARE ALL PATCHED AND DETECTEDI need help with codesin Combat Arms Help - Uhm yeah. I seen a lot of "Code here" then a lot of letters and shit. I just need to know how do we enter the code? Like this one post was saying how we can bypass through hackshield then it gave a code. I'm all like whaWorking Vista Chams.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This are hacks that work. And u may think its just a repost but, I downloaded the other files and they crash in the game. These dont but this is only tested for non-crash on Vista. Oh and can someone help me get a virus
Showing the 5 most recent posts.