Posts by aunr
98 posts total, newest first.
What happened to nik?in General - he scammedso in love, what do I doin General - UPDATE: the nights are getting worst. I'm trying to have a good time but it's so hard, she started ignoring me already. so what do I do about it, right after we broke up she started to talk to another guy, now she's attaso in love, what do I doin General - [QUOTE=savage;11842812]went through a breakup a couple months back with my girlfriend of 2 years. you're gonna be alright, and you just have to remember that. think of what you did before her, and think of the things youso in love, what do I doin General - ever had the one girlfriend where you put so much effort into/gave it you're hardest
I'm obviously going threw a break up, it's driving me insane. What should I do
This relationship was over 1 year one of my longest bAunr's Amazon BUY4YOU Service | 55% | Safe | .comin User Services - [QUOTE=PremiumSE;11835544]Do you do amazon.co.uk by any chance?[/QUOTE]
Yes sir hmu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.