Posts by WoobiePath
9 posts total, newest first.
new sa na hack made by PR0C3SS [LEECHED]in Sudden Attack Hacks - well, same thing for me.
perx says its successfully injected, but nothing happens when I log innew sa na hack made by PR0C3SS [LEECHED]in Sudden Attack Hacks - I have many c++ programs, and yes, I have C++ Express Edition
But no, It's not workingyour favorite gun in SA NA?in Sudden Attack General - TRP is better when you are used to all the spots and able to quickscope. Also its important to have good reaction, even when you have wallhack, lols.
When I dont use Trp I use AS... huge recoil, but with the right techn{Release} SA PUBin Sudden Attack Hacks - obviously its not working.
it has been patched a long time ago
dunno why you guys keep posting herenew sa na hack made by PR0C3SS [LEECHED]in Sudden Attack Hacks - I'm using XP and menu doenst pop up for me either
Any ideas?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.