Posts by AshBurnerX
199 posts total, newest first.
Delete Accountin Account Recovery & Support - Rename my account and delete it! :3[SKINS] Bayonet | AWP | AK-47 | USP | M4A1-S | AND MORE SKINS! FOR SALEin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Items are still for sale, add me on skype if interested![SKINS] Bayonet | AWP | AK-47 | USP | M4A1-S | AND MORE SKINS! FOR SALEin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=QLK;11568723]How much do you want for the whole inventory or just the knife.[/QUOTE]
Add me, we'll discuss[SKINS] Bayonet | AWP | AK-47 | USP | M4A1-S | AND MORE SKINS! FOR SALEin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Svart Man;11567753]added on skype to discuss :)[/QUOTE]
Didn't get it, its Ashburnerx
[QUOTE=__-.-__;11567807]If you sell that knife for keys, I will buy some keys for a reasonable price. I have cashrep thread on [SKINS] Bayonet | AWP | AK-47 | USP | M4A1-S | AND MORE SKINS! FOR SALEin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hello, MPGH Buyers!
I'm currently selling a couple of my skins! I shall list them!
First things first, this is my entire inventory!
http://i.imgur.com/DYXUrC1.png
Items
http://i.imgur.com/Ru7ZyxA.png
http
Showing the 5 most recent posts.