Posts by quangzin
3 posts total, newest first.
DNSEA Bot R7 v112in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - this one only work for Sea only ? any other client working ?XKTrainer | v89 and v90in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - xkhen lol even updated the latest but still not working...at least it can run multi client @@. pls fix it ASAP.XKTrainer | v89 and v90in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - xkhen : when I choose the happydn server then press start then it appear a box with sentence "please select server before press start" even i've copied it into DN folder. Actually I have patched with the Happydn patch inSir Xkhen could you fix this problem for me pls?in Dragon Nest Help - As what I say at the tittle. When I download and move to dragnest folder then open it, after that there's a box appear with the text "the server seems to be offline" . So what is the error here? Look at the picture below
Showing the 4 most recent posts.