Posts by Masselcra
4 posts total, newest first.
Is there a actual Browser password recovery?in Visual Basic Programming - The titel says it all. I'm looking for a actual Browser password recovery source would be nice if someone could help me. Thanks!Access to a Listbox in another form?in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=AuT03x3C;11349334]Then you are doing something wrong. Try to learn programming.[/QUOTE]
Haha ;) I've never had this problem. That's why I'm asking dude and not because I'm not able to program...
Btw. I installAccess to a Listbox in another form?in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=AuT03x3C;11346996]The listbox is private so you can't access it from another object. You need to make it public or make a Property for the listbox.[/QUOTE]
Thanks but it does not work for me.Access to a Listbox in another form?in Visual Basic Programming - Hello,
I want to access to a ListBox which is in another Form. What I've written to acces the Form
Dim myForm1 As New Form1()
Then I want to get the selected item and set it as text to a textbox in the current frame.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.