Posts by #$HGAQ#423
10 posts total, newest first.
Delete my accountin Account Recovery & Support - Alright thank you! :)Account managementin Account Recovery & Support - Can you give me a random name and ban me please?Delete my accountin Account Recovery & Support - [QUOTE=Hunter;11573684][FONT=Century Gothic]Read the following:
Can you tell liz to just give me a random name then please?Delete my accountin Account Recovery & Support - Can you rename my account and just get rid of my skype in one of the posts i made so i can no longer use this account. Thank youHow do I delete my account or posts?in General - I contacted David through email and he hasn't responded yet. Is there a way to delete my account or posts? I will pay a fee if needed.
- - - Updated - - -
Liz can you remove my skype too I put in a reply? Can you give
Showing the 5 most recent posts.