Posts by xRenegade_x
727 posts total, newest first.
Monster Mod THREE by Renegadein WarRock Skinning - DSC is being pushed back for release. I just started a new job and work comes before play. I'll try to put time into it throughout the weeks though. I have a WarRock montage coming out soon too(features DSC) and that's bMonster Mod THREE by Renegadein WarRock Skinning - DSC UI Icons - Currently modding images. (http://i.imgur.com/Df3dg.png)
I'm putting in a lot more time into my mods to improve the feedback as well as the downloads..Monster Mod THREE by Renegadein WarRock Skinning - [QUOTE=Katy;6644086]
Hey Renegade, is .tga modding still able to be done? Could you tell me the names of the files, or are they the same? /mmz[/QUOTE]
Still the same. Don't see why they wouldn't be.Monster Mod THREE by Renegadein WarRock Skinning - Coming out with a digital camo skin. It looks much better. I've finished design school and just traveled for this summer. I'm taking time off for two months and currently visiting family so I'll be on more..
I'm hopinMonster Mod THREE by Renegadein WarRock Skinning - 61 downloads and only..6 thanks. I guess my mods really have gone to shit. I never put time into them like I used to.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.