Posts by BrolySeven
72 posts total, newest first.
Swift-Arms (Swift-Clean Remake) [Top of the Line CA Cleaner] New features+in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=mikenesh5;1038914]i cant get it to work! lol[/quote]
Try this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/79252-clean-arms-0-3-removed-virus.htmlNexon File Has Malwarein Combat Arms Discussions - It just packed with themida (Again). No problem, antivirus detects always themida.Need Engine.exe USin Combat Arms Help - [quote=TrojanMan!;1037649]Unpacking it doesn't remove hackshield it removes themida, but after it's unpacked it can be cracked to allow it to run without hackshield.[/quote]
Exactly.
Please tell me if it works: httCompatability modein Combat Arms Help - It can be cause you have put compatibility mode on engine.exe. You must put compatibility on CombatArms.exeNeed Engine.exe USin Combat Arms Help - [quote=NeverBorn;1037548]GL Broly!
what are you going to try and do with it once you unpack it?[/quote]
I couldn't do nothing. Because I have EU folder, so it won't work for me.
But i am unpacking and I'll release to al
Showing the 5 most recent posts.