Posts by marhotiewer
5 posts total, newest first.
Trying to get the base address of a game with GetModuleHandle();in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=MikeRohsoft;14193628]
if you just inject the dll and the dll does nothing else then that then it's clear xD
you have to create a hook into the target process and from there (if you are the game) you will get the Trying to get the base address of a game with GetModuleHandle();in C++/C Programming - Hi, I'm trying to get the base address of a game but GetModuleHandle isn't returning what I'm expecting.
I've found a pointer which I'm trying to access. I checked what the base address is in Cheat engine which is 0x0090C++ Byte patch crashing gamein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Hell_Demon;13948623]The problem to me appears to be the stack cleanup after the call(i'm guessing it's a __cdecl calling convention) since the call is not executed you are most likely messing up the stack now, sinC++ Byte patch crashing gamein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=MikeRohsoft;13940537]
not only this, since u even use memset to nop them all
VirtualProtect(reinterpret_cast<LPVOID>(address), 6, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &oldprotection);
memset(C++ Byte patch crashing gamein C++/C Programming - Hi there :D
Last week I've been trying to make a no damage hack by NOP'ing the call to the damage function. Simple right?
Well, not for me. After messing about with different signature scanners for a week I finally fou
Showing the 5 most recent posts.