Posts by 880532
5 posts total, newest first.
+18 -in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - ya lor.....
people give us enjoy d then u recopy and post it as urs...
oOo 凸凸凸凸凸凸凸 oOoBS Hacks after patch 15/09in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - hey guys wan ask abot hack de things plas use pm....
cause i gat news from my fren that garena gm is cheacking on this websites....I have a working ct....in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - i wanna exchange somethingsBS Hacks after patch 15/09in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Vicky...
I cant do the bypass for gg liao...
When I CAD the gg the bs also shutdown automatically....
how i going to do now?exp&BP,mastery,infi ammo,Hp and etc.in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - hey r u all dumb?
got people already tell u all the process liao... so u go red this forum and figure this out la.....
dummy....
dun so lazy go read....
anyways spooky and vicky ce&ct still can use lar....!!!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.