Posts by Dodle69
12 posts total, newest first.
Selling War Thunder tier 5 tanks + tier 5 planesin War Thunder Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cockroxes;11632324]Doodle I will pay $70[/QUOTE]
Add me on skypeSelling War Thunder tier 5 tanks + tier 5 planesin War Thunder Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gvigs16;11630838]Ill give you like $40[/QUOTE]
Thats like the price of the premium Tiger and t 34 , so thats a noAddress Warthunder [01/04/16]in War Thunder Hacks & Cheats - ....Any news on this thread ?Selling War Thunder tier 5 tanks + tier 5 planesin War Thunder Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cockroxes;11615244]I added you[/QUOTE]
Hmm , i'm sorry but looks like you did not add me , give me your adress , ill try to add you.Selling War Thunder tier 5 tanks + tier 5 planesin War Thunder Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cockroxes;11609554]I'd pay $50-$70 USD[/QUOTE]
Add me on skype: andrei.razvan.98
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Wolfyyyy;11607572]How much???[/QUOTE]
What can you offer :) ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.