Posts by zoshiemoka
9 posts total, newest first.
[Do not Delete] List of my CA mods v7in Spammers Corner - I gotta say. And this is just my own personal opinion. You are probably one of MPGH's best members, you work very hard & you have nice work. Keep it up, your getting far :D[Release]RezManager - Choose to play with mods or legit with the click of a buttonin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Very legit, man. I use this many times, as do my friends online. Keep up the good work /babaNew Working Chams!in Operation 7 Hacks - Work PERFECTLY (; Using Vista, by the way.Any ACTUAL working Op7 hacks?in Operation 7 General - I have been going through the WHOLE list of threads, to find nothing. If anyone at ALL knows any working and undetected hacks and/or injectors, please tell me.
Thanx, ZoshiemokaOP7 Public Hack [Pic Tut]in Operation 7 Hacks - AND IT WONT DELETE OFF MY DESKTOP!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.