Posts by ript.onl
12 posts total, newest first.
How to separate individual HTML elementsin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Biesi;11515000]Depending on how complex the HTML is you could just use a simple REGEX (for better html parsing I'd suggest the Html Agility Pack (HAP) (https://htmlagilitypack.codeplex.com/))
e.g.
(?i)<a href=\"How to separate individual HTML elementsin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Sir Sam;11513411]So you still did not answer if what you have are strings but lets assume you do.
sooo.... in code:
Dim TestString As String = "<DIV id=example style=\"DISPLAY: block\"><A style=\"DISPLAY: noneHow to separate individual HTML elementsin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Sir Sam;11512872]"an element returns four linking statements"
is that returned value a string? do you want to cut out the parts between <a> and </a>?
I'm sorry but your intentions aren't very clear to me[/QUOTE]How to separate individual HTML elementsin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Sir Sam;11512718]I don't exactly follow, do you want the value of href? "fakelink" stored as an object?[/QUOTE]
I'd just like to get the entire <a> </a> element with the real link.
They're not separated by a new How to separate individual HTML elementsin Visual Basic Programming - +bump, played around with a fair bit of stuff but no luck.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.