Posts by TwistedLobby
25 posts total, newest first.
How can I find offsets?in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Help - I'm working on an External ESP Cheat. Wondering how I find offsets. I'm new to reverse engineering. I'm not sure if to use IDA or Cheat Engine. Just a way to not get banned.i Cant Play Fortnite Anymore Banned Foreverin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=nahyan1;13160847]there was an update like half an hour ago and i inject i got banned on the account i went to make another account and went in again inject again i didnt know its was new cheat they got after tNEW UPDATE - Not sure if it's part of their new anti-cheat?in Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=kalvin113;13160786]They are detecting injectors im pretty sure cause i had an injector open but didn't inject and still got perma banned[/QUOTE]
Which injector?NEW UPDATE - Not sure if it's part of their new anti-cheat?in Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=cawzdirty;13160747]So sadly it is an ip ban basically saying you need to play with a vpn now or until we get advanced enough to bypass the ip ban[/QUOTE]
You can't use VPN's either it also detects whether you areNEW UPDATE - Not sure if it's part of their new anti-cheat?in Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=billabonGS4;13160734]YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING !
SKILL LESS CHILDS WHO THINKING THEY ARE GOOD WITH HACKS.
I HOPPE ALL OF YOU DYING OF CANCER AND SUCK BIG BLACK FAT DICKS IN HELL !!!![/QUOTE]
The real question is why
Showing the 5 most recent posts.