Posts by Sondrei
4 posts total, newest first.
Carbon 1.8 | Not Dead Yetin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Can someone explain to me how the Advanced Functions work? I've been trying it but it doesn't work for me. Is it bugged or am I just doing wrong inputs?Cetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Cetera's Current version of Auto Relog is broken. It tends to crash or go crazy when it disconnects or the game logs you out. Also Tendencies to get Disconnected is higher than any other bot especially when the bot managCarbon 1.8 | Not Dead Yetin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I found a bug dude.. If Enemy Magnet is enabled the bot only targets the monster but doesn't attack. Needs fixing but honestly better than Le Bot in my experience.WARFRAME D3D (Chams, Aimbot ,ESP etc)in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Guys can you send me a instruction manual? I figured out how to open the settings tab for it but I don't know how to close it
Showing the 4 most recent posts.