Posts by ranorock
12 posts total, newest first.
Way to make custom gun skins?in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - So yeah the title really says it all. I might have missed it on the Mod tutorial thing that's stickied but I didn't see it. Can anyone tell me how? Much appreciated!Combustible Lemons!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Is there anyone who can make the grenade look like a lemon? I'd think it would be simple but I have no clue how to. By the way if you've played Portal 2 you'll get why I'm asking for this.
Cave Johnson. We're done herAxe modsin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Yeah I know it's going to sound ridiculous but is there a way to make the in-game axe look like a Keyblade? If anyone could do this for me it'd be freakin epic and i'd be your best friend XDHelp with custom sprayin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Hey i need help. i tried making my own spray but it failed miserably. i need someone to make me one if it dosent take up too much time for them. i can send you the pic but that all i can do sorryFARMin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [quote=-Boombox;2503714]FARM FARM FARM FARM
Whisper me;
boombawkz[/quote]
found super easy farming. find anyone from the clan beastin it in game and i'll tell them to give you my ingame name.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.