Posts by Mohit_Hacker
6 posts total, newest first.
Garena Updated Todayin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - HEy!! Garena is Updated Today!And Now If U End The Garena Process Then THe Game Will Also Auto Quit!!Plz We Need A Bypass For THis!!
HELP!!!BS Hacks after patch 15/09in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Nicee Hack But We Can't Use it Scare BANNNN ^_^Process Dont Get Hidden On Windows 7 with proof!in Blackshot Discussion - Sry For the Broken Link Updated.....Process Dont Get Hidden On Windows 7 with proof!in Blackshot Discussion - Ok First Open ur Garena and run blackshot
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0f51e05dd2.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
then open ur task manager
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/914056cprocess gets Hidden On XP And Vista Onlyin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I juz Wanna tell u guys That Blackshot.exe Process just Gets hidden On XP And Vista OS
As I am Using Windows 7 RC this error Doesn't Come to me
So If U Have aleast 1.5 GB Ram Then I would Prefer U to switch To WIndows
Showing the 5 most recent posts.