Posts by EvilSlayer
5 posts total, newest first.
💎 Software & AI 🤖 - Adobe, GROK HEAVY , Canva, Gemini, Jetbrains, Perplexity...in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Thanks for the delivery! Will order again in the futureMaster Packet List?in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - Hey, can you PM me your skype? i would like to help out :)Chat Packetin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - What i managed todo is send the chat packet over and over again using repeat functions in Wireshark, for example:
I send a message in chat, i find the packet and repeat it, doesn't show the repeated message in-game for mSimpleChams Hack [Leeched]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - dude you fail...this hack is when A.V.A. justy got released and still the same scr shot so I say
/closed :DOMG LOOK AT THIS LOL!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - ROFL dude GameGuard=Punkbuster Sometimes when my GG crashes I do process and there it is PunkBstr.exe or something like that so...All Anti-hack things fail hard!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.