Posts by wolfincommand
23 posts total, newest first.
i cannot open PerX Injectorin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [quote=moozi0;1358864]I cant open the PerX Injector. When I press open it shows this image :
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/8752/75125055.png
What can i do?[/quote]
Removed attention whoring B tags and italUpload BF 2142 filein Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [quote=FyreKills~;1316139]ummm...this is the Battlefield Heroes fourm...your in the wrong section even though its by EA games...here the Battlefield 2 and 2142 section:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/141-battlefield-2-hacks-All injectors are patched!in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [quote=beckham9224;1307116]Our all DLL injectors and dll hacks are all patched. But AA 2.6 is still working.
So guys update your injectors with your DLLs[/quote]
Fail. Get a real injector buddy.Will Trade Star Wars Republic Commando and Spore Creature Creator keys for H2V key!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Close ploxHOW TO FIX VOSSY'S FRAMEWORK AND OTHER HACKS!!in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [quote=Envioux;1285692]
The only reason I'm not using the Winject that came with the hack is because AVG detected a virus from the injector. Valkyrie works fine for me.[/quote]
Alright douchebag. Quit it with the fuc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.