Posts by TrollBooter
15 posts total, newest first.
Happy Wars Hackin Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - I would like to request a game I play called Happy Wars to get a Injectable hack.
I'm willing to pay up to 40$ Thanks!How to Inject Hacks to CA.in Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - You will need SharpJect from MPGH
You will need Combat Arms
You will need a Hack DLL
Start :
1. Open SharpJect as Administrator.
2. Open Combat Arms.
3. Click Library on Sharpject and look for your dll select it.
4. Pu[(M_M)PGH] Chameleon L8 Febuary Edition 2016 Windows 10 NA/EUin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Please dont use this hack :/ Its detected and banned both of my acc's. THANKYOU.[Idea] "Controlling" Engine.exein Combat Arms Discussions - 8 years later and CyberStriker never recieved this program.Learn how to make CA Hacks.in Combat Arms Help - I would love for a tutorial on how to make a D3D Hack Menu for CA with some hacks and stuff. It would lead to 10x more hack menus than ever. We'd have more hacks and better and better upgrades + You'll get alot of likes
Showing the 5 most recent posts.