Posts by SimpleGuy
40 posts total, newest first.
Official MPGH Pug Ventrilo!in CrossFire Discussions - About 20. We're just chatting now.Official MPGH Pug Ventrilo!in CrossFire Discussions - It's open now! Come on by!Official MPGH Pug Ventrilo!in CrossFire Discussions - Basically a pug draft ventrilo hosted every Sunday by professional staff with experience in crossfire. Everyone should respect the vent it's so people can come and have fun but you only get 3 strikes like any other vent Need help getting hacks workingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I did the correct option, "Close On Injection". But after loading, the game closes.Need help getting hacks workingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - A teamview will be nice. But the problem I am having is that whenever I inject a hack, CA loads then crashes. Idk whats happening.
PM me and I can pass the teamview info.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.