Posts by babablacksheep
10 posts total, newest first.
How to change injectorin WarRock Discussions - couldnt understand well please explain.
ok i understood this but where do i get a injector. I cant find one.How to change injectorin WarRock Discussions - Hey
How do i change injector. I have warlord one but that crashes warrock, so i was thinking of changing the injector. Please tell me how to change injector and where to get one.
Thanks alot
:oCheat Engine And Hackshield Bypass.in WarRock Discussions - i there any vip bypass??Cheat Engine And Hackshield Bypass.in WarRock Discussions - Hi
I read it somewhere that you can go sniping in warrock and open cheat engine and start with 23 with 2 bytes and all that and we can get all weapon we want. Is it true? And yea we can only open cheat engine with the hPremium hacks.in WarRock Discussions - what about weapon hacks?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.