Posts by Nate
2,506 posts total, newest first.
Sepox0 CS:GO Simple External [ESP][RCS][1.1]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Gave me a dll error but once I fixed now says unable to start correctly (0x000007b)CS:GO Recoil Reducer!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The - and + aren't doing anything for me, I am trying to just it because when it's on the default setting it pulls my mouse wayyyyyy down so I'm aiming at my feet lolMOTM #27 Discussion Threadin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Complixity;6556827]
Considering the other mods that people were releasing at those times, your mods were actually pretty good. When you look at them compared to the competition now, it shows that they need a littMOTM #27 Discussion Threadin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Complixity;6551047]
Just did some research on you. You have done a few good mods but some of them weren't that good but I guess they're better than the mods that some people release nowadays /mmz[/QUOTE]
Well ifMOTM #27 Discussion Threadin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Complixity;6545417]
This is where it's at. My masterpiece http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat-arms-mods-rez-modding/466879-crimsed-l96a1.html[/QUOTE]
Have you seen any of my work?
Oh and Ms.REZ of course no on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.