Posts by mrspokes
9 posts total, newest first.
[1.8.x] Lucid Hacked Client [Private Release]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - can someone just point me in the direction of a paid client? most of this leaks are out of date or altered and personally i'd rather just payEasy Tunables Editorin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=skyadod;11403689]I have to win impromptu race if I want to get money. right?
Is there any trick to play impromptu race alone?[/QUOTE]
no you can not impromptu alone
[QUOTE=kosako17;11402392]but you can also use Easy Tunables Editorin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xray25;11403531]you need to bank it and you wont lose it[/QUOTE]
how do you recommend doing this? do you just bank all at once?Easy Tunables Editorin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kosako17;11400922]I know. The unlock is supossed to be in this Editor. I can see the tunable on the KnownTunables file, this is why I answer how to unlock the parachute.[/QUOTE]
the tunable you see is the PRICE tEasy Tunables Editorin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=owlreed;11399014]i know how to use it! i just dont know how to give RP.. 1 is for money.. Can someone say what is the RP name pls?[/QUOTE]
i agree, 1 seems to change the money returns from a job, not xp
- - -
Showing the 5 most recent posts.