Posts by archszinxnocturne
4 posts total, newest first.
[ Windows / MAC ] Cetera RX & Revenant RVin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - ^ why is that :(Grimoire 3.8 Issuein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Using custom bots and having specified skills on Combat tab, makes me use ALL my skills despite specifically putting 2 skills to use without any Safe-Skill. I might be missing something?Grimoire 3.8+, a modified Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - why does it spam ALL the skills when running on custom bot?
I only need 3 skills to farm and yet it uses ALL the skills despite me specifically putting skills 1 2 3 but it still spams 4Grimoire 3.6in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I just downloaded 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5 with all the same problems. "Bot" button on the menu is really small, cut off and hides the necessary buttons for botting. https://imgur.com/a/pVopx
Showing the 4 most recent posts.