Posts by CwDirectly
15 posts total, newest first.
PHP Random Text to Image (Captcha Generator)in PHP Programming - So this is both a release and tutorial for the people newer to PHP. Below is the source code and it is very well commented. The function only creates a random string of characters from a source and puts it into an image Want to learn to make a hackin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=ISD;11452133]IDE = Integrated Development Environment (not Interface Development Environment).[/QUOTE]
Dear, ISD.
I sincerely apologize for the use of auto completion and missing that very critical error. I will Want to learn to make a hackin C++/C Programming - Most games, hacks and operating systems are based in C++ so you should install and IDE (Interface Development Environment) and visit some C++ websites such as buckysroom, youtube and even look around in here for some tutDo we still have a programming community?in Coders Lounge - I use to be pretty active on here, on a different account of course and forgot the info. (not sure if saying such is gonna get me banned? Sorry, but it's the truth. PM me.)
But I was active for a good solid year or twSteam account makerin Programming Tools - To make things easier. I would just set it to use the same password for every account and a username with a number increment such as "SRT2017" "SRT2018" and so forth. I take it you don't understand how to make those chan
Showing the 5 most recent posts.