Posts by dkingcn
21 posts total, newest first.
Father Menu 0.6 [Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - veh spawner in 2018. I pissed my pants.
Didnt follow the update of GTA5 hax since 2016, when all internals dead at once.
Great work bro. Respect.[CE] BF2 v1.5 SPin Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=crow365;12305279]wont work online??? just asking before i try it. thanks[/QUOTE]
I dont know.
There might be some items still working online i guess. But dont ever try that.
Dont cheat online in BF.[CE] BF2 v1.5 SPin Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=klemedical02;12120048]its not working[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=hitler1942;12198437]pleas help me directx 9 tunables not activated pleas help me[/QUOTE]
Pretty fair that this CT doesnt work when you can use SOH.
I dont kno[CE] BF2 v1.5 SPin Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats - Hi this is a CE script I made for BF2 after doing some research on offsets something.
BF2 is still a great game isnt it.
Did this all due to SOHvX didnt work for me. I had to do it on my own, sad. It cost me two/three en[1.35 | RS+Steam | SP+MP] JayKoZa´s External Mod Menu [JKZ v2.0.0 Beta]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hi man , no offense , just letting you know that we happened to made a hack with similar GUI.
I made this one month ago , urgently after update 1.34. That's nice too see a guy with same taste. <3
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn
Showing the 5 most recent posts.