Posts by Lalalala01
11 posts total, newest first.
Amazon.com cards from Gyft for a non-US IPin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Felix;12027374]Get bit coins and then use purse[/QUOTE]
What now is purse? Im sorry id really like the least complicated way to acquire agcHow to buy bitcoinsin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=karoshi666;12027347]you can buy btc using paypal from virwox[/QUOTE]
tried and tested with international credit cards?Amazon.com cards from Gyft for a non-US IPin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Felix;12027322]Socks are like proxies[/QUOTE]
not really a techie when it comes to these stuffs..
i am just desperately in need of agc lol
can someone from the US gift me using gyft, i will pay by paypalWhat is bitcoin? and How to buy Bitcoin?in Marketplace Talk - any suggestions on how to use bitcoins if from the philippines?
i only have local credit card to purchase bitcoinsHow to buy bitcoinsin Marketplace Talk - I only have a credit card issued from the philippines
I also have paypal, from Philippines also
I need to buy AGC's but legit sellers will only allow bitcoins
Showing the 5 most recent posts.