Posts by Play_N_Hack
432 posts total, newest first.
Evolved Light Caster (kind of like Archpaladin)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE]How to get the Class once it's live
It is pretty easy! You will just need to buy the Evolved LightCaster Armor for 1000 AdventureCoins*. Then you can unlock a special shop in your game menu to get the 0 AC versioEvolved Light Caster (kind of like Archpaladin)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=Edgy_Name;12387695]I was wondering is there any cap for stats. I know haste is capped at 50% but is there anything else that buffs from a class improve that can be capped? And are those caps and stats the same forUNRELEASED: Void Warlord Classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I have about 150-200 Tendurrs personally, and I dont' find the Frags all that hard. The Betrayal Blades are the worst of the lot IMO but don't take 20 minutes.Featured Gear: Septemberin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - The Featured Gear: <Month> shop has 1 ID. It gets overriden with the new month's stuff every month, like Quibble's shop. If you missed out, I'm sorry but it is gone,UNRELEASED: Void Warlord Classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=undentified14;12387287]i can guarantee that you can earn 100 bloodgem in 2-3 days using the guide that i created long ago i cant remember anymore ahahaha i tested the guide and get 100 in 3 days because i need to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.