Posts by TFCrafter
3 posts total, newest first.
How to make a serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Hey everyone.
I just want to ask how to make a server like the custom ones other players have made. Can anyone help me and send some links to what I should download?Legit Texture Hack Packagein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - hey, this might be a stupid question, but i cannot open the iw_## files, I dont know if I've done anything wrong, so i would just ask if anyone knows how to do this?Installing player skinsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Hey I really want to install a player skin pack that lights up enemies, teammates and snipers, but all of the files in it are supposed to be put into the iw_## files, but the problem is that i cannot open the iw files an
Showing the 3 most recent posts.