Posts by mmth
10 posts total, newest first.
Warrock Working Hack July 20in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=ikke0147;2320277]you updated, what i told before?:
try to update:
-Directx (9.0 or higher)
-.net framework (3.5 or higher)
-Video Card Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies (http:Warrock Working Hack July 20in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=ikke0147;2320212]32 bit, why?
If you using 64 search for a 64 bit injector[/quote]
ı have w7 32 bit
but when I open game with hack
game closes in login screen :SWarrock Working Hack July 20in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=ikke0147;2320187]still working
try to update:
-Directx (9.0 or higher)
-.net framework (3.5 or higher)
-Video Card Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies (http://www.nvidia.com)[/quoWarrock Working Hack July 20in WarRock - International Hacks - I think wr patcheddWarrock Working Hack July 20in WarRock - International Hacks - it dont work now :S
when I open game with hack
game closes in login screen
Showing the 5 most recent posts.