Posts by Doutato
5 posts total, newest first.
if/else error - expected a statementin C++/C Programming - How did I not catch that! Thank you so much!if/else error - expected a statementin C++/C Programming - Hey All,
I am fairly new to C++ and having trouble with the code below. It is giving me an error in my if/else statement. It is telling me that it is expecting a statement? For all of you who have some ideas, please lHate group work -_-in Flaming & Rage - Sweet dude. I grad Jan 2017 with my ms in it. Trying to teach myself c++ and memory hacks right now. Takin' baby steps.Need a website to confirm inequalities with modulus operationsin Homework & Learning Section - I took all my math classes through math way. Worlds easiest app. Download it now. Math way.Hate group work -_-in Flaming & Rage - What r u going to school 4?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.