Posts by Doomxs
136 posts total, newest first.
Someone good at Biology: Immune System and Infectious Diseasein Work & Job Offers - Need someone for a test on the Immune System and Infectious Disease. I can provide notes or practice questions so you know what to expect.
Add me on IMSOMEONE GOOD AT BIOLOGY: IMMUNE SYSTEM AND INFECTIOUS DISEASEin Work & Job Offers - Need someone for a test on the Immune System and Infectious Disease. I can provide notes or practice questions so you know what to expect.
Add me on IM or PMSomeone good at Theory of Computationin Work & Job Offers - Currently taking a course of theory of computation which covers the following topics:
- Simple Induction
- Complete and Structural Induction
- Runtime Analysis
- Recursion
- Master Theorem
- Divide and Conquer
-Someone good at CS/Math to do my assignmentin Work & Job Offers - I' m currently taking a CS/Math course on these subjects: https://pastebin.com/S4rACpbi
Please add me on iM if you know this stuff. I can pay in BTC or PayPal.Someone to do my Python Test/Examin Work & Job Offers - I have a Python Test on Mon., Apr. 19th at 9:00 am EDT and it is around 1 hour long. There will be 6 questions which can be any of the following:
- Short answers: write a short description or explanation for some conc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.