Posts by Ruffian7
1 posts total, newest first.
My bhop Script AHKin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - wow how original!
never seen something like this! /sCaptainWH's AHK MultiScript (1.2) (READ DESC)in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Don't use this horse shit in any leagues, it's too risky and detected regardless. ESEA? LOL
All his features are ass, everything decent is skidded from peans, he couldn't even do a rapidfire correctly the first time, LOMulti-Script ||Color Triggerbot||Strafe Assist||Auto Strafe||Bhop||+ More [NightWare]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=_NightWare;11478230]No, I am not going to give my source code so the next person in line c+p's it and claims it as there own.
If you want to learn autoIt I suggest you start creating simple bhop scripts and such
Multi-Script ||Color Triggerbot||Strafe Assist||Auto Strafe||Bhop||+ More [NightWare]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=Lord Helios;11477998]Could you give me the source code? I am learning AHK and AutoIt and want to learn how you applied it to CS.[/QUOTE]
He didn't need to "apply" anything to CS.
All he is doing is simulating key
Showing the 4 most recent posts.