Posts by snort
10 posts total, newest first.
Fastest/Easiest way to get a VAC ban?in Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Windoge 10;11703762]Make sure u dont get one in another CS like CSS or 1.6 cuz it carries over[/QUOTE]
I'm already banned in css and 1.6 since i hacked tf2 without knowing what games it shares the ban with :P
- Fastest/Easiest way to get a VAC ban?in Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Windoge 10;11703377]Modify everything on CE i guess or just go back and find hacks from a while ago
- - - Updated - - -
Also, dont idle them. Once they detect ur cheat so use an old cheat and its detected instanFastest/Easiest way to get a VAC ban?in Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats - Hello, first of all i'm not sure where i'd put this thread so it's just here for now, hopefully a mod will move it soon (sorry) BUT, i'm a VAC collector and recently i've been having trouble getting VACs fast, it's startMW2 Stats Tool - SteamEdition (for latest version)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=DaTroller;11612535]I kinda messed up?Can I bring back my previous shit?:)[/QUOTE]
You can. I have a thread about this, go check it outMW2 AIMBOT/ESPin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Amazing cheat. Hopefully this is actually undetected since i don't want a VAC on my profile.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.