Posts by Laltor
3 posts total, newest first.
Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Okedoke, I'm posting my theories on duping, if I get the ballpark or get it correct let me know with a private message. So, currently I have drummed up a few theories that stemmed off of the pet yard dossing theory. BasiDupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Hello, I have silently observed this MPGH thread for quite some time. It seems a new method to duping has come to light, if someone wouldn't mind enlightening me on what this method is I would be much obliged. I also heaDuping: Good or Bad?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - This is quite true, people have been placing the blame of the disintegrating game onto duping when in fact it is on the developers who don't take action. I have been following your MPGH account for quite some time and I
Showing the 3 most recent posts.