Posts by imoonz
100 posts total, newest first.
Buying CA NA $100+in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I am awiting for something better, I recieved an offer that is 6 Perms + with a whole bunch of things in his inbox, and lots of GP. Hes selling me that for $100.Buying CA NA $100+in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hm... $40?[CA][NA]Major 1 Perms+Extras! Paypalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I don't want to point fingers at a certain one to trust, that's rude, any MM is fine.Buying CA NA $100+in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm willing to buy a 1st LT + with 4+ Perms and a good amount of GP for about a smack $100. Must provide screen shots.[CA][NA]Major 1 Perms+Extras! Paypalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Gonna sell to a guy that has less posts than you with 2 more years on him than you, better get yourself a good MM.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.