Posts by kardard
14 posts total, newest first.
Roast somebody on MPGH challenge.in Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=TheRealMakan;11876066]Going to roast your thread posting for no responses in 12 hours.[/QUOTE]
Going to roast him for having 664 posts and no life. jk ily babeI hope senpai will notice mein Member Introduction & Return - Hey I joined here a while back, but now starting to get into it. Be gentle ;)How to get all 6300+ IP champs for 5700in League of Legends Guides - This is genious. I'm doing it right now with my 17k ip lmaoLow Elo Advice.in League of Legends Guides - If you're low ELO, the easiest way to climb out is playing a shit ton of Pantheon. There is not a single champ as strong as Pantheon early, and if you OTP him if you're in Bronze or low silver, it is ridicously easy to sWhich team do you think is going to win summer split?in League of Legends Discussions - TSM is strong af now along with IMT, but I think CLG are going to take it again.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.