Posts by disruptivefart
4 posts total, newest first.
ExMulti 1.4v [EXTERNAL][UNDETECTED][AIMBOT/TRIGGER/WH][MULTIHACK]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can someone explain the settings for the glow section? I intend to only use this hack for ESP and it is kindof glitchy. Thanks in advance!Multi-Script ||Color Triggerbot||Strafe Assist||Auto Strafe||Bhop||+ More [NightWare]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=_NightWare;11429841]red means enabled.
- - - Updated - - -
hold your bhop key and strafe ONLY with your mouse.[/QUOTE]
Thankyou! works perfectly :DMulti-Script ||Color Triggerbot||Strafe Assist||Auto Strafe||Bhop||+ More [NightWare]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - I cant seem to get Strafe Assist to work. I have m_rawinput set to 0 and I have launched the script as admin. What could I be doing wrong, and would anyone know how to get this working? Thankyou!Multi-Script ||Color Triggerbot||Strafe Assist||Auto Strafe||Bhop||+ More [NightWare]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=disruptivefart;11427290]What exactly is the Strafe Assist? And when I use the AutoStrafe it makes me look at the ground and glitch around in circles.[/QUOTE]
m_rawinput was set to 1, not 0. I'm stupid :DMulti-Script ||Color Triggerbot||Strafe Assist||Auto Strafe||Bhop||+ More [NightWare]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - What exactly is the Strafe Assist? And when I use the AutoStrafe it makes me look at the ground and glitch around in circles.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.