Posts by RandomKing1
19 posts total, newest first.
StrongCore Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 20 - 5 - 2016
Other Person involved: N/A
Item that has been sold/traded: Torrentday.com & Iptorrents invite
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=938621&page=101
Optional: im a pirateFilehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Othersin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Legit bought a torrentday invite after i used ratiomaster to upload at 900gbs per sec on my old acc.Cheap Torrent Invites and 100% Delivery Guaranteed - EMP | BTN | HDBits | M-Team | GGin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Ethan1994;11639589]Back in Business! Everything Updated and Re-Stocked.
M-Team, What.cd, PTP, EXIGO, Bitme, BizTorrents, etc - Now Available.!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/3sAaahD.png[/QUOTE]
Added please replyGive Bad Sport & Take Money = Back on 1.33in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=johndoe1234567;11507130]It's actually a temporary fix, you twat. AFAIK, they will put it back in once this is dealt with (which it will be either by patches or by lawyers in suits). It's just disabled ATM; they caGive Bad Sport & Take Money = Back on 1.33in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=johndoe1234567;11504687]Bad grammar and over-exaggerates. Lovely...
I did read or else I wouldn't have replied. Furthermore, I didn't "give my life's story". I provided a trick to countering this feature if you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.