Posts by keithjin
4 posts total, newest first.
A game worth getting into?in General Gaming - For the summer of 2016, I would suggest you to acheter rise of the tomb raider and try that out. It is one mind blowing game and the perfect pick for summer playing. Other games that you can try are rocket league, skyforCall of Duty World at War PCin General Gaming - As far as I know, you get 1 map free with COD WAW and for the rest you need to buy the DLC'sFull List of Games Releases 2015 !in General Gaming - Great list! My favorites in 2015 were:
1. Fallout 4
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
3. Mad Max.
Still looking to buy a few more games from the list.PS4 : Bloodbornein Game Reviews - Just waiting for this game to be delivered. I hope its good.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.