Posts by sosnavole
11 posts total, newest first.
ZLOEMU BATTLEFIELD 3 BAN AVOIDin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Yes, you can try it if you want. :-DZLOEMU BATTLEFIELD 3 BAN AVOIDin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Yes, of course in some places like my state it is a crime. You can go to jail for this for 2+ years.
That virus was added to newest version of ZLOBF3 I think. It will let you play the game while that virus deleting someZLOEMU BATTLEFIELD 3 BAN AVOIDin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I think that it wasn't virus on 99,99999999% and more millions numbers. I was banned with reason "gtfo, last warning", so I just changed windows key with regedit and deleted EA license folder, then I started ZLO bf3 usinZLOEMU BATTLEFIELD 3 BAN AVOIDin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I don't know if it's in Russia agains the law, but in my state (Czech Republic) you can go to jail for this.ZLOEMU BATTLEFIELD 3 BAN AVOIDin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hi,
BE CAREFULL IF YOU AVOIDING BAN ON ZLOBF3!
Why?
Because if you will get "Z gtfo, last warning" ban and you will avoid your ban again,
zlogames will delete ALL your files on HDD including your system!
So,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.