Posts by Jailbroken671
9,021 posts total, newest first.
Keys for BTCin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=gachiGASM;11637354]selling at 1.95/ea[/QUOTE]
I PM'd you :)[STARTING @ $15] CS:GO Betting Group | Daily Preds | Over $2500 in 4 daysin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Added you on Skype :)More of Nexon's bullshit.in Combat Arms Discussions - after all this time, are you really still surprised that nexon is full of BS?Where have all the hacks gone?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=flameswor10;10146631]I do not create hacks for games anymore, I've moved onto more "legitimate" projects.
I do play lots of Dota 2 + CSGO though, but I'm sure you're not interested in what I play and more if I crSent my application for the Navy!!!in General - [QUOTE=RageHac;7815134]
maybe in the future there will be a alien invasion and we will need our techs in the battle field controlling those spacecraft outer missile launchers.... but till then enjoy id say enjoy the s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.