Posts by The Dubstep
54 posts total, newest first.
Any Kind of stat changer (EASY VERSION PLEASE)in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Yeah...
So I would like to know if there are any (easy) way's to get your stat changed.
Such as; attack is like... I don't know... 100?
If you've got one, please post!
Thanks!Decent Rotmg Red Star Account With 8/8 Archer 4/8 Trix and 1/8 warriorin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Lol he says "want gone asap!!1!!" and never accept's my Skype request...
I think that's not how you sell your account buddy.
boboboboboboboboboboboboBuying maxed rotmg divine pet 100/100 budget 300+in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=CJacko;11444822]Atleast know what you're talking about before commenting..
Someone sold a 100/100/9- divine pet account with 10+ chars with multiple maxed stats and a HUGE gift chest for $200. Plus, I'm pretty suDupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I've seen a Youtuber show something about a method of duping, were you can pause your game for a few seconds and somehow get the same item's back... He didn't add the method, so I'm guessing it's fake. Search it up on YoWhat makes someone more vouched than another person?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=CJacko;11444802]We all know how the word vouched is used, you accept a skype request and it's always a battle of who is the most vouched and thus has to go first.
But how does everyone else at MPGH see vouches?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.