Posts by dragonboas
4 posts total, newest first.
K7C Multi Hack v1.4.2 [Public] Legit/Ragein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Still not working, no clue how these other people are posting that it is, i've been trying every different setting for almost 2 hours now and still can't find anything that works. Against bots it works awesome but againK7C Multi Hack v1.4.2 [Public] Legit/Ragein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=KyuubiJaJ;11435424]it's working how yesterday version, check maybe rage mode.[/QUOTE]
Yesterdays version was great, now with the same settings it really doesn't work at all. If I check rage mode it works about 5K7C Multi Hack v1.4.2 [Public] Legit/Ragein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can't get aim to work at all. last version was working great yesterday, with the same settings this one doesn't aim. Any suggestions?VP Multi Hack 1.6in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - How do I use this? I have the program running but I can't tell what's active or not active and when I hold alt it doesn't seem to do anything. Do I need to change the hotkeys or something? Everything is set at default
Showing the 4 most recent posts.