Posts by Meuze
154 posts total, newest first.
Starcraft II Map Hack (Updated with new patch)in Starcraft 2 Hacks - So, can I be banned for using these? What are the specifications on bans?[CNS-Release] Combat Arms Public 8-6-10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Heya? What is this 'Aim Prediction'? It's not something I've heard of before. I haven't played CA in a while, so it might be just me, but I seemed to get more headshots.acid_buRn's CA Public Hook [ CHAMS + WALLHACK + MORE ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=pimpinallovertheworld666;2274012]Wow.... 84 Users out of 1000+ DL's....something's wrong there. =\[/quote]
Most people press 'thanks' when it works. Although these are my favorite hacks, they do not last a gameacid_buRn's CA Public Hook [ CHAMS + WALLHACK + MORE ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It is GREAT. I love your work, you're my favorite coder <3
There's a problem, however. I was about 10 minutes into the first game and it crashed, with an OUT OF MEMORY error.
Might you, for me, add purple-black chams? [RELEASE/INFO] CN Tutorial - Making your first CA Hack!in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - CN, you are quite something. You clearly can code, yet you cannot spell 'where'.
x.x
I'm not sure whether I'm laughing or not.
Nice tutorial, but you really should update your VBS to 2010.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.