Posts by kqlywasnothacking
17 posts total, newest first.
RotMG account.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - +rep went fast and got for cheap thanks also got full acces to email and i went firstMPGH Account got hacked and banned :(in Staff Disputes - Liz Chester Ok, email changed to the new one. Got my account back but as the title is Acc got hacked and banned. So i can do nothing because its bannedMPGH Account got hacked and banned :(in Staff Disputes - Liz done /10charRoyce onlyin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Royce;11518678]
I'm always online , I'm set to invisible mode tehe.[/QUOTE]
just use cloak. more legit
p.s i sell red agent
pps. i remember when red agent was pro cloak (like 3-4 years ago <3)
ppps i miss thosRoyce onlyin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Royce;11518650]I helped him via Skype someone can close this[/QUOTE]
I just like how Royce is just online for 10 seconds and answers and goes offline again :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.